Thank you to everyone who voted on the Facebook poll. The reaction was awesome and I truly appreciate it.
You voted for a page and you’re about to get it.
As I said when I put up the poll, the page is before the story actually starts.
It’s from a very famous scripture that the entirety of Brodanna will know by heart (even Mara and let me tell you, she has some learning to do…).
It will also tell you a little about what’s happened before The Caged Kingdom and why Brodanna was created in the first place.
It’s going to be an adventure guys; one I can’t wait to share with you.
There is a small chance the above extract could be changed slightly, depending on my publisher’s final decision, but it’s definitely a sneak peak for you ^_^
The cover will, fingers crossed, be with you very soon!
Time for 5 facts about one of your main characters guys! 😊
Here’s five things about the force of nature that is Katanya Leshi:
1. She spent six years of her life in a prison, made especially for her kind. She’s one of the only people to successfully ever break out – her only crime was having abilities she couldn’t control.
2. She grew up with the leader of the resistance on Brodanna but for the last two years has been living alone in the wilderness. What could have forced her into such a choice?
3. She has a horse called Ballaca who’s the closest thing to a family she allows herself. Ballaca considers her a nuisance 😋
4. At the start of the book she has a mission, a mission that nobody else alive knows about and a mission that she absolutely hates.
5. She would always rather fight with her abilities but is also more than skilled with her sword. That sword has a name that she’s never told anyone; will we find out in The Caged Kingdom?
5 facts about Mara Lars:
1. She’s one of the only people to have ever visited a part of the world and returned from it but is completely unaware of the significance 😋
2. Mara’s involvement with the resistance is going to cause them to fracture in ways that may never be able to be repaired.
3. Not only has her life been torn apart and a destiny thrust upon her she doesn’t want, but her heart is also going to be hurting. Xave promised he understood her, but was he really working for the enemy the whole time?
4. She knows Brodanna better than most, even the dusty corners you would never want to visit but she certainly doesn’t know how to control her own power, especially when she’s given a gift from the unlikeliest of sources…
5. Mara is going to be pretty messed up when we first meet her. She’s dealing with loss, betrayal and not understanding what’s happening to her. She’s never going to be able to be the person she was before again – but is that always a bad thing?