1. She’s one of the only people to have ever visited a part of the world and returned from it but is completely unaware of the significance 😋
2. Mara’s involvement with the resistance is going to cause them to fracture in ways that may never be able to be repaired.
3. Not only has her life been torn apart and a destiny thrust upon her she doesn’t want, but her heart is also going to be hurting. Xave promised he understood her, but was he really working for the enemy the whole time?
4. She knows Brodanna better than most, even the dusty corners you would never want to visit but she certainly doesn’t know how to control her own power, especially when she’s given a gift from the unlikeliest of sources…
5. Mara is going to be pretty messed up when we first meet her. She’s dealing with loss, betrayal and not understanding what’s happening to her. She’s never going to be able to be the person she was before again – but is that always a bad thing?